Wednesday 31 March 2010

Photography Book Competition

Call for entries!

This is information from Blurb website that I have received today. Wonderful!
I am going to take part in it.

Photography Book Now 2010 is here, and the call for entries is on!
Photography Book Now is a celebration of the most creative and innovative photography books, and the people behind them. This is your chance for international recognition and a shot at the $25,000 Grand Prize. The winning books will become a part of a permanent collection housed at the George Eastman House, International Center of Photography, and Annenberg Space for Photography.
Check for more info here Blurb Book Competition

If you need help with design of your book, have a look here. Book self publishing

We can gladly assist you. It's going to be great fun to prepare my book. I just wish I had more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment